Every Wednesday and Friday
We will have a brief, livestreamed prayer service on the church facebook page.
You can also watch the ‘Bible and a Question’ videos from Facebook live Check out the archive here.
Returning to In-Person Worship?
If you have questions on our timeline for returning to in-person worship or the policies for that worship, find out more here.
Holy Week Online
Our Holy week videos are available, Click here to find out more!
Giving and Stewardship
Please remember that during this time where we cannot gather physically, it is important to continue your giving to the church. You can do this in several ways:
- Unfortunately, due to the Governor’s ‘shelter in place’ order, the church office is no longer open and available to receive tithing at this present time.
- You can give via credit card or bank account by using the Giveplus Church App on your phone for one time or recurring offerings (a small service fee is deducted by the provider).
- You can also set up electronic giving by clicking here.
- You can give electronically by contacting the Finance Chairperson (Dwight Pierson) for one time or recurring offerings.
- Offerings currently given electronically will continue uninterrupted.
- If you would like a step by step guide as to how to give online, check out this walk through.